Blocked Toilets, Sinks, Pipes and Drains
We offer a wide range of plumbing services right from repairs to replacements in domestic as well as commercial.
How can we help you? 24/7 Emergency Plumbers
Blocked toilets, sinks, pipes, and drains in London is a common problem that mostly requires a professional plumber to rescue. It begins with slow drainage, gurgling sound, unpleasant odor, and constantly rising water level when the tap is running. However, the result is always complete blockage if not intervened timely. Once a complete blockage is there, it is not only annoying but puts a hold on your daily chores as long as it is not solved. The professional plumbers of Mr. Engineers Ltd. are always ready to provide the best emergency plumbing services in such situations and provide you with cost-effective and rapid solutions.
What causes a blockage?
The best solution to a blockage is preventing it from developing in the first place. For that, you need to know what causes a blockage. Blockage develops over time when the particles draining along with water start piling up at a bend or a narrow space. This slowly covers the whole diameter of the pipe and causes blocking. These particles include; hairs, soaps, detergents, plants, dirt, coins, food, and oil. Your best bet avoiding a blocked pipe is not letting these particles drain in water.
Drain Cleaning & Repairs
24/7 Emergency Plumbers
- Fast Response – 30-90 Mins
- No Call Out Charge
- Gas Safe & NICEIC Approved
- Insurance Work
- All Work Guaranteed
Local hacks for blocked toilets, sinks, pipes and drains in London
Here are a few home-made hacks which help you preventing a block from happening as well as open partial or some complete blocks:
- Add a tablespoon of dish soap in warm water and clean your pipes with it. It especially helps with grease as it turns solid grease into liquid.
- Put half cup baking soda into the drain followed by half cup vinegar and let it sit for an hour. After an hour pour boiling water.
- Add ¼ cup salt and ¼ cup borax followed by half cup vinegar into the drain and clean it after one hour with boiling water.
- Plungers create negative pressure and suck any debris present in the drain just like a vacuum.
- Plungers are good for a shallow drain. However, for a deeper blockage, you can use a wire coat hanger. Straighten the hanger and pass it into the drain and pull out the particles causing the blockage.
24/7 Emergency Plumbing services
If nothing works, you need a professional set of hands with abundant experience and the right tools. And there is none better than Mr. Engineers Ltd. for an emergency rescue of blocked toilets, sinks, pipes, and drains in London. From rapid response to reliable long-term services, we put everything in achieving customer satisfaction. We are a single solution to all your plumbing problems covering services like; installation, unblocking, repair, and regular maintenance etc.
Emergency Plumbing Call Outs We Attend
- Burst Pipes
- Leaking Taps
- Radiator Leaks
- Boilers Not Working
- Shower Repairs
- Blocked Toilets
- Central Heating not working
- Blocked Sinks
- Blocked Showers
- Blocked Drains
- Leaking Water with no obvious location
- Underfloor Heating