How much energy does your home use? Is it energy efficient? Are you eligible for certain benefit owing to a greener lifestyle?
Energy Performance Certificates look similar to the EU Energy Labels you see on electrical appliances, such as fridges and washing machines.
Essentially, Energy Performance Certificates are a list of statistics about the energy efficiency of your home. They also have recommendations on where you could make improvements.
EPCs carry ratings on energy use and carbon dioxide emissions. Two readings are given – one states the level of efficiency that your home is currently achieving, the other suggests
what level of efficiency your home could be achieving if you were to put energy-efficient measures in place
- All our Domestic Energy Assessors are accredited, friendly and insured.
- We only use the latest onsite technology to generate your report within 24 hours. which then can be downloaded or printed
- 24/7 Online Booking and Payment System
- We cover ALL of London
- We offer a friendly and honest service which is 100% customer satisfaction.
Do I need a Energy Performance Certificate
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs) are needed whenever a property is:
You must order an EPC for potential buyers and tenants before you market your property to sell or rent.
An EPC contains:
- information about a property’s energy use and typical energy costs
- recommendations about how to reduce energy use and save money
An EPC gives a property an energy efficiency rating from A (most efficient) to G (least efficient) and is valid for 10 years.
EPC can only be done by a Domestic Energy Assessor.