Mon-Sat: 07:00 - 20:00

24h Emergency Service

Call Today 0203 633 1211

We Cover London

Gas Certificate

Landlord Gas Safety Certificate also know as CP12

Gas Safety Certificate | Gas Safety Certificate from £30 Inc VAT

Why do homeowners or landlords need a Gas Safety Record?

As a landlord, you are responsible for the gas safety of your tenants. You must ensure that all gas appliances are working correctly and safely.
Therefore, every rental property that has any sort of gas appliance, whether it be a gas boiler, gas hob or even a gas fire, requires a Gas Safety Certificate. These certificates can only be issued by a technician registered with the Gas Safe Register. All our engineers are registered with the Gas Safe Register.

The Gas Safe Register superseded CORGI (Council for Registered Gas Installers) as the sole legally recognised gas safety register in the UK on 1st April 2009. Gas Certificates are valid for a year from the date they are issued.

Gas safety records, Sometimes referred to as a

  • CP12
  • CORGI Proforma 12
  • Landlord Gas Certificate
  • Landlord Gas Record
  • Landlord Gas Safety Certificate
  • Landlord Gas Safety Record
  • Gas Safety Certificate
  • Gas Safety Record
  • Gas Certificate
  • Gas Record

Gas Safety Record Aka CP12

We at Mr Engineers are qualified to carry out a range of safety checks and issue safety certificates. We are able to check fire Alarms & carbon monoxide Alarms, Gas Appliances. We can also evaluate the energy efficiency of your gas appliance.

Our Gas Engineers are Gas Safe-registered. Our Electricians are Stroma-registered or NAPIT and NICEIC certification.

Our services are competitively priced. Give us a call on 0203 633 1211 to find out more about the services we provide.

Our Prices

Gas Safety Certificate (Gas Meter Only) (£35)
Gas Safety Certificate (1 Appliance) (£40)
Gas Safety Certificate (2 Appliances) (£50)
Gas Safety Certificate (3 Appliances) (£60)
Additional Gas Appliance (£10)

Book Now

12 Months Contract
£5.00 every month Landlord Gas Certificate
£6.66 every month Boiler Service
£6.66 every month Special Offer (Boiler Service + Landlord Gas Certificate 2 Appliance) Limited Time Offer
£10.00 every month Boiler Service + Landlords Gas Certificate

  • The meter is accessible and free from obstructions.
  • Appliance must be accessible.
  • Appliances must be in full working order
  • If you have prepaid gas meter please make sure you have enough credit so that our engineer can proceed with the safety checks.
  • Asbestos Free Area

Some properties, mainly flats and apartments, have been built with boiler flues which cannot be inspected because they are hidden behind walls or ceilings. The boiler flues that this information relates to are connected to room-sealed fan assisted boilers only. Gas Safe registered engineers need to be able to see the flue − which take fumes away from the boiler − as part of essential safety checks whenever the boiler is worked on. Room sensing carbon monoxide alarms are not an alternative to being able to see the flue and you will still need to have inspection hatches fitted so that the flue system can be checked.

It is recommended that inspection hatches are fitted as soon as you are able to do so. From 1 January 2013, any Gas Safe registered engineer will classify the boiler as At Risk, this means that they will turn the boiler off, with your permission, and formally advise you not to use it until inspection hatches have been fitted in appropriate places

Gas Safety Record
User Rating
5 based on 11 votes
Service Type
Gas Safety Record
Provider Name
Mr Engineers Ltd,
Brookhill Road,BARNET,London-EN4 8SF,
Telephone No.02036331211
Every rental property that has any sort of gas appliance, whether it be a boiler, hob or even a gas fire, requires a Gas Safety Certificate. Book Now