Boiler Installation and Replacement
Has your boiler reached the end of it’s working life, has it become too inefficient & unreliable or is it broken down and replacing parts is just not worth it anymore? These are good reasons to consider replacing your current boiler with one that is not only more efficient and reliable but also meets all current building regulations.
If you are interested in replacing or updating your boiler, whether its a Combination Boiler, System Boiler or Back Boiler We can discuss your options. we can help clarify for you exactly what you need based on your circumstances and budget.
Replacing a boiler requires an initial visit before a quote can be prepared.
The visit will allow us to inspect & agree with you what work needs doing and produce a quote for you. This visit costs £30 it is fully refundable*. Should you accept our quote and proceed with the new boiler installation we will deduct the survey fee off the final invoice for the work or it be refunded if you decide not to continue
The supply and fitting of a replacement gas boiler costs on average £2000. Which is crazy
But Don’t Worry our replacement and installation prices starts from £500.
Price Match Guarantee + with every install we provide 3 boiler Services so you wont lose your warrenty
Boilers we have instock
- Alpha Heating Innovation Boilers
- Ariston Boilers
- Baxi Boilers
- Biasi Boilers
- Heatline Boilers
- Glow-worm Boilers
- Ideal Boilers
- Keston Boilers
- Potterton Boilers
- Vaillant Boilers
- Vokèra Boilers
- Worcester Bosch Boilers
Why a new boiler?
- You can’t rely on your current boiler.
- You are renting a property out and don’t want any aggravation and inconvenience from your tenant.
- You want to save money on your gas bills.
- Heating accounts for about 60 per cent of what you spend in a year on energy bills, so an efficient boiler makes a big difference. (Energy Saving Trust)
- Costly Repairs You don’t want to spend any more money on