- This special offer has passed.
£20 Off on all our Power Flush Prices
1 December 2018 - 31 January 2019| £160
Power Flush Heating Systems
Power flushing heating systems is the method used to clean heating systems, this consists of using a power flushing machine to pump a cleaning chemical around the heating system. (pipe work & radiators) This service should be carried out by a skilled plumber or heating engineer for the following reasons.
- The power flushing machine should be connected to the flow and return pipes at the boiler.
- A skilled engineer will detect resistance (faulty radiator valves) or other underlining problems.
- Heating systems vary depending on the size of the property and the age of the system.
- A skilled engineer will advise you on the condition of your system and any changes required.
- Ask the engineer to install a magnetic system filter if you don’t already have one.
- On completion a Scale inhibitor chemical is added during commissioning.
How do you know if a system needs a power flush
- Are certain rooms much colder than others.
- The heating system takes to long warm up.
- One or more radiators cold at the bottom.
- Always flush an existing system before fitting a new boiler.
Power Flushing Heating Systems Costs
Any boiler system over 3 years old will have begun to build up rust and metal deposits within the heating and boiler pipework which will be reducing the heating efficiency by 30%. To ensure the reliability of your boiler you should have it power flushed every 3-4 years. Power flushing radiators starts at £180.
|Power Flush Offer||Mon-Fri : 8am-6pm|
|Number of Radiators||Price|